• 2 x 225g venison steaks
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 crushed clove of garlic
• 1 tbs crushed pepper corns
For the sauce
• 75ml double cream
• 10-20 green peppercorns
1. Crush the cloves, peppercorns and garlic, make a paste and with the olive oil. Season the steaks with the paste, spreading it evenly over both sides of the meat.
2. Put the steaks into the pan and fry for about two minutes on each side, until they are sealed
To make the sauce:
1. Pour double cream into a pan and bring to the boil. Season and then add the peppercorns to taste.
2. Put the steaks back into the pan, letting them heat in the boiling sauce for a few seconds, then remove from the heat and serve.