ALL THESE RECIPES ARE ALL TRIED AND TESTED AND YOU WILL GET TO SEE THE ONES THAT CAME OUT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!THIS BLOG HOLDS MANY DELICIOUS CULINARY CREATIONS SO PLEASE DO JOIN IT AND SUBSCRIBE TOO.. .YOU WILL KEEP GETTING MANY MANY MORE TRIED AND TRIPLE TESTED RECIPES..
seekh kabab ( lamb use is a must reallly in this recipe )
1 lb lean lamb mince
1 medium onion,
4 cloves garlic;
2 inches fresh ginger;
3 - 4 green chillies;
1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander
1/2 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
2 slices of bread
Juice of 2 limes
1/2 tspn garam masala
Salt to taste
red pepper / onions / coriander for garnish
1. Place the mince lamb in a bowl
2. Place the bread in a food processors to make fresh bread crumbs; add to the mince
3. Place the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, coriander and mint leaves; lime juice in the food processor;
4. Grind and add to the the mince with the salt and garam masala. Mix
5. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
6. Divide the mixture into 20 lumps
7. wet hands and shape into long sausgages on the skewers; should be 4-5 inches long, place in bbq or grill
8. Grill or broil about 4 minutes on each side.